Discover the gateway to a fulfilling career in healthcare with our comprehensive directory of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) classes in Athens. Nestled in the heart of Georgia, Athens is renowned for its rich history, vibrant culture, and a growing demand for skilled healthcare professionals.
Our meticulously curated list of CNA classes offers aspiring individuals the opportunity to embark on a journey of knowledge and compassion. Athens, with its esteemed medical institutions and community-oriented approach to healthcare, provides an ideal backdrop for honing your skills as a CNA.
Explore a diverse range of accredited training programs and reputable institutions, each designed to equip you with the essential expertise and hands-on experience required to excel in the dynamic field of healthcare. Whether you’re a passionate newcomer or a seasoned healthcare professional seeking to expand your horizons, Athens’ thriving healthcare community awaits your contribution.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Athens, where compassion, dedication, and skill converge to shape the future of healthcare. Begin your journey today and unlock a world of possibilities in one of Georgia’s most cherished and flourishing cities.
These are the state accredited CNA providers located in Athens, Georgia.
|School Name||Address||ZIP Code||Phone Number|
|One Breath CNA||3701 Atlanta Highway; Suite 35||30606||(706) 850-4017|
|Pruitt Health Of Grandview||165 Winston Drive||30607||(706) 549-6013|
|Innovative Healthcare Institute, Llc||100 Seagraves Dr. Suite 1||30605||(706) 255-4554|
|Athens Tech Core CNA||800 Highway 29 North||30601||(706) 247-3848|
Athens Requirements for CNAs
Embark on a fulfilling healthcare career in Athens, Georgia, where you can make a significant impact on the lives of patients as a Certified Nursing Assistant. To pursue this rewarding path, aspiring individuals must meet specific requirements tailored to ensure their readiness for the responsibilities that come with this vital role.
- Age and Education: Candidates must be at least 17 years old and have completed a high school education or hold a GED equivalent.
- State-Approved Training: Enroll in a state-approved nursing assistant training program in Athens. These comprehensive programs combine theoretical knowledge with hands-on clinical experience, equipping you with the necessary skills to provide quality patient care.
- Background Check: As part of the application process, undergo a thorough background check, including criminal history and abuse registry screenings. Ensuring a safe and secure healthcare environment is paramount.
- Immunization and Health Screening: Provide evidence of up-to-date immunizations and undergo a health screening to certify your physical well-being, safeguarding both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
- Certification Exam: Upon successful completion of the state-approved training program, candidates must pass the CNA certification exam. This comprehensive test evaluates your knowledge and proficiency in critical nursing assistant tasks.
By fulfilling these requirements, you will be well-prepared to join Athens’ esteemed healthcare community, where compassion meets skill, and healthcare professionals contribute to a healthier and more compassionate world. Embark on your journey today, and let Athens become the canvas for your rewarding career in the healthcare sector.
Employment & Salary Information for CNAs in Athens
In Athens, Georgia, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) receive salaries that are slightly below both the national and state averages. According to the data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average hourly wage for CNAs in Athens is $14.53, which translates to an annual salary of $30,210.
Comparatively, the average hourly wage for CNAs in the state of Georgia is slightly higher at $15.80, resulting in an annual salary of $32,850. This means that CNAs in Athens earn a little less than their counterparts in other areas of Georgia.
On a broader scale, the national average for CNA salaries in the United States is $17.41 per hour, leading to an annual salary of $36,220. Thus, Athens falls below both the state and national averages in terms of CNA compensation.
It’s important to consider that salary levels can be influenced by various factors, including the local cost of living and the demand for healthcare services. Despite salaries being slightly below average, Athens remains an attractive location for CNAs due to its vibrant healthcare community, exceptional medical facilities, and the potential for personal and professional growth within this rewarding field.
|Metro Area||CNAs Employed||Avg. Hourly Wage||Avg. Annual Salary|