In the heart of Midland, a city brimming with dynamic energy and endless opportunities, the call to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) resonates deeply among those with a true passion for healthcare. This platform serves as your guiding light, illuminating the path towards a multitude of accredited CNA programs scattered across the expanse of Texas. Amidst the bustling rhythm of Midland’s landscape, these programs serve as the doorway to a fulfilling healthcare career, where the art of compassionate caregiving seamlessly intertwines with essential medical skills. The array of listings provided reflects Midland’s unwavering commitment to fostering a proficient healthcare workforce, nurturing individuals to thrive across various healthcare settings. As Midland continues to script its story of progress, CNAs stand poised to contribute significantly, shaping the city’s healthcare narrative and embracing a journey that is both meaningful and impactful.
The following list includes CNA programs in Midland that are approved by the state of Texas.
|Program||Address||Zip Code||Phone Number|
|Ashton Medical Lodge||801 South Loop 250 West||79703||(432)689-2100|
|Midland College – Greenwood||3200 Cuthbert||79701||(432) 681-6364|
|Midland College- ATC||3200 W. Cuthbert||79701||(432) 681-6305|
Requirements for CNA Classes in Midland
Embarking on the path to become a certified CNA in Midland, Texas involves a well-defined journey:
- Educational Pursuit: Enroll in a state-approved CNA training program, immersing yourself in a blend of theoretical knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Age Aspects: Meet the age criterion, generally requiring candidates to be at least 18 years old, signifying readiness for the responsibilities ahead.
- Background Check: Undergo a comprehensive criminal background check, ensuring patient safety and upholding healthcare standards.
- Immunization Records: Provide up-to-date immunization records, symbolizing a dedication to patient well-being that resonates with Midland’s healthcare values.
- Physical Well-being: Some programs or healthcare settings may necessitate health screenings, affirming your physical capability to excel in the role.
- Examination Triumph: Successfully conquer both the written and skills examinations. The written test assesses your theoretical grasp, while the skills evaluation validates practical competence.
- State Certification: With examination success, secure state certification—an essential badge for practicing as a legal CNA in Midland and throughout Texas.
- Lifelong Learning: Embrace continuous education, keeping your skills current and aligned with evolving medical advancements.
- Commitment: Beyond formal requisites, embody qualities such as empathy, dedication, and a robust work ethic that epitomize Midland’s pursuit of healthcare excellence.
By navigating these steps with precision, you’re poised to embark on a fulfilling journey as a certified CNA in Midland. Your commitment aligns with the city’s compassionate care culture, enriching lives and leaving an indelible mark on the healthcare landscape.
CNA Pay in Midland, Texas
In the vibrant tapestry of Midland, Texas, the role of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) comes alive with an average hourly wage of $16.60, encompassing an annual income of approximately $34,530, as reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. These figures signify more than just numbers—they embody Midland’s recognition of the invaluable contributions of healthcare professionals. In comparison to the state’s average of $15.46 per hour and $32,150 annually, and the nation’s average of $17.41 per hour and $36,220 annually, Midland’s remuneration strikes a harmonious chord with its cost of living.
Within the cadence of Midland’s economic landscape, the equation between earnings and expenses yields a balanced lifestyle. Housing costs, daily expenditures, and essential needs find equilibrium in the city’s embrace.
For CNAs charting a path towards amplified earnings in Midland, strategic avenues beckon:
- Credentials That Elevate: Embrace specialized certifications or advanced training that unlock access to higher-paying opportunities.
- Accruing Experience’s Value: As experience grows, CNAs become assets in healthcare settings, often reaping improved compensation.
- Embracing Shifts: Consider shifts such as nights, weekends, or holidays, which frequently bring elevated pay rates.
In essence, Midland’s CNA salaries mirror a city that values its healthcare champions. Anchored in an economical living atmosphere, these earnings, coupled with growth strategies, illuminate a fulfilling journey within Midland’s healthcare arena, where impact and satisfaction converge.
|Avg. Hourly Wage||
Avg. Annual Salary