Welcome to our guide on CNA classes in Savannah, Georgia! If you’re aspiring to become a Certified Nursing Assistant, Savannah offers an enchanting backdrop for your journey. Explore accredited CNA programs, embrace hands-on patient care, and make a difference in your community. Join us in unlocking your potential for a rewarding healthcare career in Savannah, Georgia.
The following CNA programs are approved by the state and located in Savannah, Georgia.
|School Name||Address||ZIP Code||Phone Number|
|What A Blessing Training Center, LLC||6555 Abercorn Street Suite 110B||31405||(912) 399-3302|
|Woodville‐Thompkins Technical And Career Inst||151 Coach Joe Turner Street||21408||(912) 965-6750|
|Riverview Health & Rehab Center||6711 Laroche Ave||31406||(912) 220-7051|
|Savannah Tech. College||5717 White Bluff Road||31405||(912) 443-5815|
|Savannah Technical College ‐ Accelerated NATP||5717 White Bluff Road||31405||(912) 443-5815|
|Pruitt Health ‐ Savannah||12825 White Bluff Road||31419||(912) 927-9416|
Savannah Requirements for CNAs
To become a Certified Nursing Assistant in Savannah, Georgia, follow these essential steps:
- Education and Training:
- Complete a state-approved training program covering patient care and medical essentials.
- Ensure the program is accredited.
- Age and Education:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Background Check and Health Screening:
- Undergo a comprehensive background check, including fingerprinting.
- Some programs require a health screening.
- Certification Exam:
- Successfully pass the certification exam, testing theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Start your rewarding healthcare journey in Savannah, Georgia, making a positive impact on the lives of others. Let’s take the first step together!
Employment & Salary Information for CNAs in Savannah
Comparing CNA salaries, we find the following averages:
- Savannah: $14.89 per hour | $30,960 per year
- Georgia (State Average): $15.80 per hour | $32,850 per year
- United States (National Average): $17.41 per hour | $36,220 per year
CNAs in Savannah earn slightly below the state and national averages. However, the lower cost of living in the city makes it an attractive option. Despite the slightly lower salaries, pursuing a CNA career in Savannah offers rewarding opportunities to contribute to the local healthcare sector while enjoying the city’s unique charm and lifestyle.
|Metro Area||CNAs Employed||Avg. Hourly Wage||Avg. Annual Salary|