Embark on a journey towards becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Tyler, where healthcare dedication and community spirit intertwine seamlessly. This platform presents a curated selection of accredited CNA classes, intricately woven into Tyler’s vibrant healthcare tapestry. Nestled in the picturesque East Texas region, Tyler offers both professional growth opportunities and an unwavering commitment to exceptional patient care. From renowned medical institutions to a dynamic network of healthcare facilities, Tyler provides a nurturing environment for aspiring CNAs to hone their skills and embark on a rewarding career path. Explore this insightful guide to CNA programs in Tyler, a testament to the city’s dedication to nurturing healthcare excellence.
Check out available, state-approved CNA programs in Tyler, Texas.
|Program||Address||Zip Code||Phone Number|
|Legendary Aides Academy||11987 Paula Drive||75709||(903)262-6410|
|Necole’s Learning Academy Tyler||1700 S SE Loop 323 Ste 310||75701||(903) 787-2219|
|Park Place CNA Training Program||2450 E. 5th St.||75701||(903) 592-6745|
|Pinecrest Nurse Aide Training Program||3505 Old Jacksonville Rd||70701||(903)780-2531|
|Providence Park||5505 New Copeland Road||75703||(903) 939-2443|
|Pure Excellence Training Academy||1007 West Gentry Parkway||75702||(903) 502-4382|
|Tyler Junior College – Lindale||1530 SSW Loop 323||75701||(903) 510-2941|
|Tyler Junior College – Rusk||1530 SSW Loop 323||75701||(903) 510-2941|
|Tyler Junior College- West||1530 SSW Loop 323||75701||(903) 510-2900|
|Waterton Healthcare Nurse Aide Training Program||2875 Shiloh Road||75703||903-736-3730|
Tyler Requirements for CNAs
Embarking on the vibrant journey to join Tyler’s healthcare community requires meeting a set of distinct prerequisites. These tailored requirements include:
- Accredited Program Enlistment: Join a recognized training program sanctioned by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services, ensuring you gain both knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Training Mastery: Successfully complete the program, a transformative blend of theory and practice that lays the groundwork for your healthcare journey.
- Age Adequacy: Meet the city’s age requirement, a step that signifies your readiness for healthcare responsibilities.
- Background Check: Undergo a thorough background screening, reflecting Tyler’s commitment to patient safety and ethical healthcare.
- Immunization Update: Present current immunization records, illustrating your dedication to a healthy healthcare environment.
- Health Assessments: Certain programs or healthcare settings may necessitate health assessments, underlining Tyler’s emphasis on robust physical well-being.
- Certification Triumph: Pass the certification exam, showcasing your competence in both theory and practice, and your readiness for real-world healthcare scenarios.
- State Certification Application: Apply for state certification via the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, formalizing your role as a respected healthcare professional in Tyler and beyond.
Embracing these colorful steps aligns seamlessly with Tyler’s vibrant commitment to nurturing compassionate and skilled healthcare practitioners, who stand as the city’s hallmark of excellence in patient care.
Employment & Salary Information for CNAs in Tyler
In Tyler’s healthcare tapestry, where compassion thrives, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are rewarded with an average hourly wage of $14.27, equivalent to an annual income of around $29,690, as showcased by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. While these numbers may dip below the state and national averages, the local context is key. Tyler’s economical living sets the stage, amplifying the worth of CNAs’ earnings and fostering a well-balanced lifestyle that encompasses daily needs and accommodations.
To paint the picture:
- Local Leverage: Despite the nominal difference, Tyler’s living costs offer a distinct edge, rendering CNAs’ earnings impactful in real-world terms.
- Benchmark Insights: Tyler’s CNA earnings sit slightly below Texas’ average of $15.46 per hour and $32,150 annually, as well as the national average of $17.41 per hour and $36,220 annually.
For those eyeing financial growth:
- Skill Mastery: Chase advanced certifications or specialized skills to access higher-paying opportunities.
- Experience Brilliance: The journey of experience adds value to healthcare institutions, often leading to enhanced compensation.
- Shift Magic: Explore shifts with premiums to boost earnings.
- Learning Curve: Engage in continual education to open doors to better-paying roles.
In sum, while Tyler’s CNA salaries flirt with certain benchmarks, the city’s pocket-friendly living elevates the significance of earnings, creating a life of substance. Empowerment strategies further amplify earnings, fostering personal advancement and bolstering Tyler’s vibrant healthcare community.
|Avg. Hourly Wage||
Avg. Annual Salary